PureMTGO

Monday, July 22, 2013

Dissipate ...

Yesterday was a really crazy day. I was upset the whole day and so I decided to start working on some alters. I decided to start with something simply and cheap so I wouldn't destroy an expensive card or something...so I took Dissipate and started painting on it. My paints were not mixed enough (even though I tried shaking the bottles for quite some time) so the paint started doing wierd things on my card. Whatever I decided to go on even though I would just throw the card away in the end. When I was finished and it wasn't that bad as I expected the card managed to fall in my paints. Ok, I'm to blame as my left hand accidentally hit the card and sent it flying over to the paints...but well...argh..No more to say I guess. Time to start over I guess.

If you like my Alters and would like to follow on Facebook visit https://www.facebook.com/STsungAlters.

No comments:

Post a Comment