PureMTGO

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Academy Ruins

On Thursday many things happened. First I met with a beginning Legend of the Five Rings player. I played few games with him and tried to build some Kensai deck from the cards he had. After that Legacy tournament started. I did not participate that time because I was exhausted and still feeling pretty sick. I sat down at one of the tables where Legacy was not played and watched a multiplayer game of EDH. Some time later I realized that one of the players tapped an altered Academy Ruins. It looked familiar. You know why? I altered that card quite some time ago and I wondered what happened to the card. (because the person I sold it to was selling his whole collection and this card was not on the list). So here's a photo of it. It was nice to see it again and I'm glad that the new owner likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment